February 21, 2006

at a glance

i think i am slowly becoming accustomed to this. 'this' = living in a semi-messy room, walking miles to get to uni, crossing gleefully while the cars stop for you, a private pool (and gym), grocery shopping (i went to safeway for the first time today!) and scrumptiliciously fatty gobble-worthy food. think lasagne, pasta, pizza, fries, ice-cream and a whole load of bread.

i think this is a bad sign.


i'm actually coping, good grief. liss is is growing up.


..a taste of sofa beds with blinds. ps-heavenly sight at night.








mummy dearest.







fountains by the crown.







at last, Sue Hui.







the perfect housemates.








Melbourne University is huge. I still get lost around the campus, grr. Many moments to laugh at, off and on campus. I dont know how someone manages to establish the fact that she's blur on the first day of orientation, but I have succeeded. Need lessons, ask me. Stories I prefer to shelter.

I tried the pool downstairs today, wheeee...=] After a good 20 minutes of waiting outside (in shorts and tank, no less) in the cold, strong wind, the four rascals finally leave the pool for tennis. It's the size of an Olympic LANE. Who am I to complain, when I didn't even have such luxury back home? Luxury with a compicated entrance. I was PusHinG and PuLLinG the glass door, sTickinG iN both my room and postbox keys into the lock.. and realized I was going nowhere. A nice chap in the nearby gym got out, strode confidently towards me, and SLiD the damn door open.

The entrance to the swimming pool is one helluva deceiving sliding door.

Goodnight people.I'm off.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) hahahahahahaha..typical liss moment. but glad ur enjoying yourself. and you've got this blogging thing going really well:) kudos!!:) that's the style, babe, that's the style!!

Anonymous said...

hey you. i didnt know you had a blog coming up. you didn't tell me! anyhows, seems like you're having lots of fun in melb. see you real soon - like easter break? what say you?

liss said...

babe!!easter break sounds good.i've no idea when's that, but anytime for my esther=]