September 17, 2006

SEPTers

you're special because no one knows me the way you do. you're unique because you camwhore with me all the time. you're brain-numbing because you overwork my mind and test my driving (in)abilities. you're persistent with your wants, consistent in your actions and humble for your accomplishments, both on and off the courts. for the boy i used to bruise with my pinches and hair-pulling pranks, happy birthday nick!

no, we do not look alike.

for the angel in you, the cook at work and the mastermind of plans- 20 is a only a small number! volleyball sessions roasting under the sun, trips to the beaches, mindless chats and long overdue catching up. we had a blast before- there will be more to come. happy birthday chien!

p.s. heh sorry pigs, had to crop you out!

memories. pictures after (deleting)pictures after pictures. laughter. gossiping. shopping. talking non-stop. they'll last us a lifetime. i miss the good times, they remind me of how much younger we once were. cheers to the ride to womanhood sarah!

..you wanted this pic.

she dee wee dee! it rhymes so well, i could not resist putting that in. power-packed tough cookie super-pinchable cheeks rosy as anything. bright, cheerful and an optimist. have fun hula-ing in hawaiiii! much love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg liss,i said this before and im still saying it-i like your brother.teehee. :)
how can one Lam be so yucky yet the other one so yummy? :D
btw,do NOT crop my pictures!its bad luck! haha
and i like sarah's hair :)
what happened to yr chatterbox by the way?am i the only one who can't see it or has it disappear?

phaikwah

liss said...

hahah budak ni, insulting me is never enough! you paedophile..=] i know you love me too.