April 05, 2006

randoms

~ i had my first exam today!

it was pouring cats & dogs and we had to wait outside Wilson Hall with our upturned umbrellas barely keeping us cover from the rain. but twas fun, in a masochistic way. having to freeze your hands off while seeing droplets of rain roll down the faces of many, and worry about the lack of warm brain cells to save the accounts paper, and feel half annoyed and amused that it had to rain half an hour before exam started. the weather can make or break your day! despite the horrifying paper, i think it made mine.

~ my bracelet of pink pearls has gone missing.

sob. the worst thing is, it has been missing in action for awhile now.. and i never realized it until recently.

~ my dad is the sweetest man on earth.

even sarah thinks so. ya girl? hehe. while complaining that i put him through the unnecessary task of sending my uni books over, he quietly inserted soft toys and picture frames from my room into the package as well. i was almost moved to tears.

~ i have an eating disorder.

what was previously a '2hours without food=gastric' has now become an 'every hour food craze'. i had a grand total of 7 pieces of bread today, and i dont think it even counts for lunch. i also have a continuous supply of pods, biscuits, cadbury and more pods. some find comfort in eating. i think i' m gonna break the scale. soon.

~ either the washing machine or dryer doesnt like me.

an elle gym pants and pink slacks shrunk, making me look stunted. a few tops have decided to dump me, and go for tummy-showing outfits. hanging my clothes out on the balcony is scary, because there are two pigeons learning how to fly, when they havent even learnt their toilet manners. i would like to think that they're siblings- the black one, the older brother, and the brown one, his younger sister, but i'll never know.

~ i actually brought a diary here but have never used it

i even wrapped it in midnight blue wrapping paper with all the star signs nicely printed on it, but it's been left alone in my drawer for some time. i blame this blog.

~ missing home is so engraved in me that i cant even tell whether it's there.

i miss my pa, ma, bro, chester& russell to bits. i miss my bed, and my bolster. i miss the other half of my clothes left behind. i miss the help bunch, because sparks like them somehow cannot be found here. i miss my dahlings, who are scattered all over the world. i miss you. i miss wasting time anywhere at all in Malaysia, and not worry about the cost.

i think i should go home in june.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

missing home is so engraved in me that i cant even tell whether it's there.

i feel the same.

/:

miss you loads too. your dad is definitely the sweetest man on earth.


your post made me teared. :(

liss said...

hugs dear esther!thank you for always dropping by to check on me=]