July 21, 2006

'visiting' KLIA

a blessing in disguise, to be typically late.

having gone through an entire month of unadulterated bliss, bidding goodbye to home is going to be a traumatic experience. the agony of having to choose between two favourite tops, the torture of harbouring false hopes that your luggage would reduce in weight despite inserting new additions to it, the distinct thought of knowing damn well you're gonna cry a river when separations occur.. can take a 360degrees turn for the better... if something out of the blue happens.

i cant believe i got another shot at it.. for the second time in two nights.

yes i missed my flight.

and got another chance night in my comfy bed, wheee !!!

so now my parents have to wait another night before establishing peace at home. and bro gets another go at teaching me guitar, yet again neglecting his books. and ches&russ have more of me for another day!

what a night, hehe.

a stroke of luck, a touch of fate.. an amusement of sorts. i like.

who wouldnt jump at the chance to postpone the inevitable tears at the prospect of spending more precious time with loved ones? at no extra cost at all?

so home is where the heart is. im happy.

round 2: tonight.

as for the july babies, fayelove is twentyyy! this sweet fashionista always clad from head to toe in one colour (purple, usually!) lights up my day with her morning calls, sweet random messages and giggles.

ps- notice it's fayelove, not fayefly =]

to joyce, your patience, guidance and leadership will bring us far. i look forward to semester2 with the team. happy birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Melissa :)

I usually don't read blogs, but I came specially cos Thomas told me he found out about my birthday here. So I just wanted to thank you for remembering :) Its very sweet. I always believe only special people with good hearts can do that. Cos only the power of our hearts can overcome the failings of our brains.... So thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Joyce

liss said...

that sorta made my day. you rock joyce.